dimarts, 24 de maig del 2011



1.PRESENTATION

.I used a Power Point
.I spent 2:10 minutes

2.BODY LANGUAGE

.I looked at the auience but I don't move a lot
.I read a beat

3. STRUCTURE

.I organize my ideas but I don't asket any questions ti hold the attention of the audience.

4.CONTENT

.The imformation is correct and detailed, without examples.

5.LANGUAGE

.The grammar is correct and varied
.The vocabulary was rich, I repeat some words, I used the Google Translate.

6.PHONETICS

.I pronunced some of the words properly, I used the Google Translate.
.I am fluend, I don't spoke with breaks or interruptions.

MY FINAL MARK IS: .........7........

What have you done well? I look at the audience some of the times
What do you need to improve? I need more time to prepare the oral

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada